Dynamics 365 Automation, Administration and Support
The CRM system has migrated over time and currently consists of:
- Dynamics 365 Online CRM implentation with ~ 40 users
- SQL Server containing a replica of the online data and a second database with automation related tables.
- SSIS with Kingsway D365 plugin for automation both onsite and reaching into the cloud based D365
- SQL Reporting Server (SSRS) to help generate reports with both D365 and external data
- Scribe online to replicate key D365 data to the local database.
- Local / internal website for various administrative functions affecting the automation.
- Visual Studio 2017 / asp.net / C#
- SQL Server 2016
Microsoft CRM 2011 OnPremis upgrade to Dynamics 365 Online
- This was the 3rd project working with Tribridge including:
Initial installation and implementation of Microsoft CRM 4.0 in 2009
Upgrade of Microsoft CRM 4.0 to 2011 in 2011
Migration and upgrade from Microsoft CRM 2011 to Dynamics 365 in 2017
• Worked with the Tribridge, client's upper management and end users through the project life cycle
• Assisted in requirements gathering
• Assisted Dynamics CRM end user training and adoption
• Created custom forms, entities, and workflows, jobs within Dynamics CRM
• MS SQL database administration (on-prem database) and reporting
• Continued post-migration support to end users
Microsoft technologies that have been used and upgraded over the years.
• CRM 2011
• CRM D365
• Visual Studio 2013 -> 2017
• SQL Server 2008 R2 -> 2016
• SSIS, SSRS
• CozyRoc SSIS CRM Integration Tools
• KingswaySoft SSIS CRM Data Integration Tools
• Entity Framework 6.1.3
• ASP Net MVC 4